Monday, February 11, 2013

If I Can Change the World

    
      If I can change the world, where would I start? I would probably start in a place that would need more help than others. I think I would probably help Africa, first. Only because that is known for the one of the poorest places in the world. They do not have much food, supplies, and not a lot of money, as well. I think they would need more help than some places. 
     The ways I would change Africa is by giving them all a good amount of food. Everyone needs food. Second, I would help them with their financial problems. I would try and give them enough money to fix up the big problems they are dealing with. Third, I would give them supplies they would need for their every-day needs. Fourth, I would give them any medical treatment if needed. Most would need medical help, especially if they have not been eating and just starving. Lastly, I would make sure they have what ever they may need to survive and make their living better. And that is where I would start if I could change the world. 

10 comments:

  1. I agree, Africa needs our help however not a lot of people would help people in these situations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you, i love what your are going to do to help those children there. i like how you said that everybody needs food:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I salute you on your plan to help those who are in need in Africa. I think it is great that you are planning on starting where they need it the most. Maybe after you help those in Africa, you can help out those who are in need everywhere else in the world. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little person making a big change in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AFRICA FOR THE WIN. I like you're enthusiasm towards helping Africa. It's very moving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Africa does need help and I would do the same! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you Celena, I would do the same. You're so Nice Celena i wish a lot of people are like you. A lot of people do not realize that there just so lucky because they can get whatever they want but in Africa they need a lot of food to eat and sometimes they do not even eat at all. We are so lucky because we can get watever we want! (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good topic and writing is very smooth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with giving them food-- that's why we are using the free rice program. It is a good article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree & i would do the same too!

    ReplyDelete