Wednesday, April 10, 2013

If There Were No Rules

          If one day I woke up and there were no rules, I would take this opportunity and do what i have always wanted to do. I would feed the people in need, give the homeless people shelter, travel the world, and buy my own land. I would not have to worry about any bills, because all would be free. 
          
          First thing I would do is I would be feeding the people in need all around the world. I would help everyone that has no food, let them eat, and get them healthy. I would make sure they had enough food supply to last them. I hate the fact that people say they are doing something about the starvation issues when there are still many men, ladies, and children still out there starving.

          Second thing I would do is I would give the homeless people a place to live. I feel so bad seeing so many people out in the streets with no place to stay. I would help them out because homeless shelters do not take all the homeless people. They sometimes get booked and end up not having enough space. I would make sure they are in a stable place to live and make sure it stays that way. 

          Third thing I would do is I would travel the world, but not just that, it would all be free with my very own private plane. I would travel to the places I have been wanting to visit since I was a little girl. I would first visit Spain, then Paris, and lastly Japan. Spain is just somewhere I have been wanting to go. It seems like a beautiful place to go. Paris is my dream place to visit. I would love to see the eiffel tower and the Paris Love Locks also called "Cadenas D'Amour." And then I would travel to Japan. I have been dying to go there. I would love to see how everything is back there and especially all the Hello Kitty. 

           Lastly, the fourth thing I would do is I would buy my own land. I would build my own dream house. It would be the greatest, beautiful-est, and comfortablest place i call "Home." I would have my beautiful big kitchen, big swimming pool with a waterfall, inside and outside basketball court, and big bedroom, with of course a walk in closet.  And that is what I would do is there were no rules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment