Thursday, May 2, 2013

Should The Death Penalty Be Used To Punish Violent Criminals?

           
Why do we kill people who kill people to show killing people is wrong? Therefore, I am against the death penalty! I know many people have their reasons, but the death penalty is just legalized killing. We should not have it. The death penalty makes killers of us all.
         
The reason why I am against the death penalty is because I find it hypercritical. We have people talking about how we should not kill, yet that is what the death penalty is doing. I also am against it because they do not always execute the right person. Some people get executed for a crime they have not committed. Plus, it is irreversible. I believe the criminals that have committed what ever crime should go on life without parole. It would be much better than taking someones life. But again, it is my opinion. Many people have their own. 
          

No comments:

Post a Comment